We do this by screening a thought-provoking film, which is teased out by a panel of experts and then turned into actions by interaction with the audience.
- Thursday 10th Nov morning – film and presentations on a powerful community change methodology with audience interaction
- Thursday 10th Nov afternoon – a workshop with audience interaction using the community change methodology on a challenging local issue with action outcomes to take forward following the film festival
- Friday 11th Nov morning – short film feedback on innovation 2016 projects, with panel and audience interaction
- Friday 11th Nov afternoon – an interactive session with panel and audience interaction to make decisions about a major local innovation project
- Sunday 13th Nov morning – using a film on a topical and timely issue, the panel and audience will explore actions that can be taken locally
- Sunday 13th Nov afternoon – Big Picture Discussion on a topical gender issue with an expert panel recorded and filmed for broadcast and podcast
Share this page